Bilingual Document Specialist (Evenings) (3367) Full Time
recognized conglomerate is looking to hire two evening Bilingual Document
Specialist. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical and document
production skills, with experience working in various fields of law.
Additionally, your written and verbal communication in French and English must be
proficient. With virtually no turnover and exceptional morale, there’s seldom
an opportunity here like this! Bring us your strong references and resume, and
we’ll set you up for an interview. Apply today!
Work hours: Monday to Friday from 4:00pm-12:00am
Salary: Up to $65K
Primary Duties Include
- Proofreading and checking documents for appropriate formatting, spelling, etc.
- Creating various legal and other documents through copy typing, transcription, etc.
- Responding promptly to requests, meeting deadlines, and working in a team setting
- Proactively managing workload fluctuations while working with minimal supervision
- Performing quality control of own work, seeking clarification when necessary
- Offering assistance to other members of the team, including mentorship when required
- Applying word processing expertise to be able to work on complex legal and other documents
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a document production role
- Bilingualism (French/English) required
- Advanced-level technical skills in MS Office required
- Ability to type with a speed of 80-100 words per minute
- Knowledge of legal terminology, documents and procedures an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manners
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail and strong proof-reading skills
- Confident in working independently, prioritizing and making day-to-day decisions, with the judgment to seek supervisory assistance when appropriate
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org