Senior Executive Assistant
Are you someone who enjoys organization? Are you someone who takes pride in meeting deadlines? Are you an Executive Assistant who is at the top of their game? Are you ready for the best move for your career? Our client, a recognized downtown Toronto law firm, known by their employees as ONE of the very best to work for, is currently in need of the best of the best! With at least 10 years of excellence in your career, this is the perfect move for you. With years of experience and some of the best professionals in the field, this firm offers an amazing opportunity for your professional growth and success.
Role Summary: To provide executive administrative support services to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the Partner’s Practice, including managing the schedule of the Partners, including prioritizing, the calendar/appointments of the Partner, ensuring optimal management, conservation and coordination of the Partner’s time and resources.
• Maintain an agenda of issues requiring attention and decision by the Partner; coordinates issues, and develops documentation or reports for the Partner.
• Administrative support for Board of Directors, including attending and minuting all Board and Committee meetings, travel for Board Members
• Schedule meetings and teleconferences; arranges conference call logistics; coordinates logistics (i.e., equipment, food and beverages, preparing room for meetings), prepares/distributes meeting agendas and records minutes. Ensure that meeting participants are prepared for meetings, i.e., organizing, preparing and distributing relevant documentation, and have meeting coordinates (phone numbers, passwords).
• Facilitate the sharing of resources and information with all departments and other members. Supports the Partner and senior staff in the implementation and follow up of relevant projects, programs and activities.
• Assume responsibility for composing and/or editing a variety of documents, including highly sensitive, confidential correspondence.
• Draft, proofread, edit, quality check and distribute correspondence (i.e. minutes, agendas, letters, memos, announcements, reports, etc.), with consideration to and in anticipation of deadlines.
• Assist with the preparation of creative presentations that effectively articulate key messaging.
• Conduct research and collects statistical data; compiles information/ data and produces reports/spreadsheets, etc.
• Provide office support services, including checking of invoices prior to sign-off by Partner preparation of expense reports, filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
• Ensures compliance with confidentiality and privacy standards and requirements.
• Coordinate travel arrangements, schedules and reservations for Partner and members of the Board of Directors as required including requesting travel options and pricing from external travel provider(s), preparing itineraries, reviewing arrangements with the traveler and, obtaining approvals, as per established protocols.
- Minimum of 10 years’ previous experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a Law Firm.
- Successful completion of a related post-secondary program
- Advanced working experience of all Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
- Strong verbal and written communication
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org