Litigation Law Clerk – Hybrid Remote
Criminal Litigation Law Clerk – Hybrid Remote
Our Client, a well-known, successful law firm, is seeking a Litigation Law Clerk to join their growing Toronto office. The firm has been awarded as one of the best firms in Canada, which means this is a firm that cares for its people. This firm’s cases range from civil litigation to criminal law to labour law, always keeping you on your toes. As a Law Clerk you will be managing billing, handling correspondence with clients, drafting briefs, and performing general administrative duties. The firm offers a competitive salary, hybrid-work model, benefits and more!
Salary: Up to $75K
- Attending witness interviews and supporting the drafting of investigation reports.
- Drafting correspondence, briefs, and various court and tribunal documents.
- Liaising with clients by phone and email through all stages of a matter.
- Case management.
- Coordinating the issuance, service, and filing of court and tribunal documents.
- General administrative duties.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Litigation Law Clerk
- Law clerk and/or paralegal diploma, with a preference given to candidates with relevant work experience.
- Detail-oriented and resourceful, with strong analytical ability.
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects, manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Client service-oriented, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com