Bilingual Document Specialist (3336) Full Time
Our nationally recognized
conglomerate is looking to hire a Bilingual Document Specialist to join their
Toronto office. The ideal candidate will have excellent team management skills,
document production skills, and experience working in various fields of law.
With virtually no turnover and exceptional morale, this is the place to be!
Bring us your strong references and resume, and we’ll set you up for an
interview. Apply today!
Salary: $55K - $60K
Primary Duties Include
- Creation of various legal and other documents through copy typing, transcription, scanning or other methods
- Converting styles, performing mail merges, inserting media into presentations, cross-referencing, indexing, creating tables (including financial tables), and working with graphs and objects
- Provide firm-wide document support using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Working with other DSG Supervisors and Manager, NAT DSG to ensure information is shared from one shift to another
- Conducting and attending Document Services management meetings as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years in a document production role
- Bilingualism (French/English) required
- Highly developed problem solving, decision making, conflict management, etc.
- Works well under pressure and adjusts to changing needs of the Firm
- Proven ability to multitask while demonstrating composure and the ability to handle stress and tight timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette; ability to correspond effectively and respectfully with DSG clients
- Superb transcription, spelling, proof-reading and editing skills; well organized, with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to transfer knowledge in an efficient, pleasant and effective way
- Capability to adapt to different work schedules (week, weekends and statutory holidays where applicable)
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager- Law Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org