Senior Corporate Legal Assistant (3137) Full Time
Our Client is one of Canada's leading business law firms.
With approximately 240 lawyers conducting a national and international practice
from their offices in Toronto, Montréal and New York, they are consistently at
the heart of the largest and most complex commercial and financial matters.
They are currently looking for a Senior Legal Assistant with a minimum of 5 years’
experience working in a Corporate Transactional Practice in a large scale Law
Firm. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today.
Salary: Up to $68K
Primary Duties Include
- Daily organization of the lawyers’ practice and work closely with the other legal professionals in regards to document production, file management and day-to-day administrative duties
- Assisting with a wide variety of administrative and practice management duties including file opening, docket revisions, preparation of accounts, file organization, record book preparation and coordinating travel arrangements
- Legal Secretarial certificate or diploma with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a transactional practice in a large law firm environment
- A high degree of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong administrative, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Keen attention to detail (in particular in the case of word processing) with exceptional proofreading skills and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner, while adjusting to changing priorities throughout the day
- Enthusiastic, pro-active attitude; the ability to multi-task and manage a workload in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to technological changes in the workplace
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager- Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org