International Telecom Corporate Counsel Lawyer in Concord or Ottawa (3132) Full Time
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto's leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We're honest. Just ask your friends. They'll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
This is an exclusive search.
Position Title: Corporate Legal Counsel for International Technology Communications Company (Lawyer)
Location: Ottawa (or Concord), Ontario
Our Client, an international communications company, is seeking a corporate lawyer with 4-6 years' of experience.
· Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and administering commercial agreements, such as sales, procurement
and licensing contracts.
· Strong international experience.
· Strong experience with cloud-hosted business models and related contracting and regulatory
· Meeting business objectives, by working closely with various teams within the Company (finance, product
management, sales, marketing and research and development), while ensuring risks are mitigated
· Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and corporate policy.
· Experience with HR matters an asset.
· Licensed to practice in Ontario.
· 4-6 years’ experience.
· Self-directed and motivated with a strong ability to multitask and work under pressure.
· Practical and solutions oriented.
· Strong team building skills with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse work environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
· High value for accuracy and attention to detail.
To discuss this role further, please submit your CV to: ben @ cartelinc.com
B.S., JD., LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruiting
One, First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
100 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4