Law Clerk – Real Estate (2949) Full Time
client is a boutique law firm located in beautiful Brampton with an immediate
opening for an experienced Residential Real Estate Law Clerk. Candidates must
come with at least 3+ years of Real Estate/mortgage experience. This is a busy
role and requires a candidate with exceptional organization and time management
skills. The ability to work effectively on your own with minimal supervision
will be imperative. Bring you top notch legal skills and we'll do the rest! Forward
your resume in confidence today.
Salary: Up to $60K
Primary Duties Include
- General duties including opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, reverse mortgages, title searches, agreements, etc.
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Residential Real Estate law
- University Degree as well as successful completion of a Law Clerk Diploma
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Adobe, PC Law, Teraview, Conveyancer, etc.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills accompanies with strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as needed
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager- Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org