Legal Assistant - Corporate Finance (2886) Full Time
Our renowned client is on the
hunt for a fresh face to join their team! They are seeking a Legal Assistant to
assist a Partner and Associate within their Corporate Finance Group. The ideal
candidate will have experience working with investment management, capital
markets and securities regulatory matters, private equity & venture capital,
and mergers & acquisitions. Not only will you be exposed to some of the top
professionals in the legal world, but the growth opportunity will be immense.
Make sure to bring those 5+ years of experience, multitasking and
prioritization skills and we will do the rest! Apply Today!
Salary: Up to $58K
Primary Duties Include
- Communicate in a professional manner with all internal and external clients
- Assist with drafting, editing and finalizing of correspondence and documentation
- Manage and organize the everyday operation of Corporate Finance Group Lead
- Handle administrative details with respect to opening and closing files, docketing, billing, compiling record books, etc.
- Manage a high volume of files with great confidence, accuracy and organization in a timely manner
- Compile record books
- Handle administrative details of accounting, paper and electronic filing, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, etc.
- Manage a high volume work with great accuracy and organization
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years’ Corporate legal experience
- Exposure to Securities law would be an asset
- Successful completion of Legal Administration and/or Law Clerk program
- Strong technical skills in MS Suite 2010
- Knowledge of Workshare Compare
- Experience with a document management system
- Possess a strong sense of pride and responsibility for your work
- Detail oriented, flexible and a team player that is client service oriented
- Work successfully under pressure, motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, organize and multitask
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support at email@example.com