Graphic Designer (2872) Full Time
Are you a highly creative
individual with exceptional technical abilities? Our client, one of the Top
10 boutique law firms, is seeking a graphic designer who will be involved with
their day to day digital media, web design and projects for their well-established
personal injury law firm. As a newly created position to serve their in-house
needs, you must have working knowledge of graphic design software, be able to effectively
time-manage, and work efficiently in a team environment. Take this opportunity
to work alongside legal professionals who will give you invaluable experiences
and relish in their conveniently located firm in the heart of downtown Toronto.
If you think you have what it takes, apply today!
Salary: Based on experience
Primary Duties Include
- Design projects within established brand standards and style guide for print and digital media
- Develop creative concepts for marketing initiatives
- Work on designs for multi-page documents, multi touchpoint campaigns, print and digital ads, graphics for social media and more.
- Update and maintain graphics on all digital and web entities including corporate websites
- Engage in a positive and productive work environment with creativity, innovation, and forward thinking
- See projects through from concept to completion
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional setting, ideally within a law firm experience.
- High proficiency with current graphic design software and tools, practices and procedures including Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, etc.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, layout, colour and typography
- Ability to problem-solve through creative thinking
- Ability to work well in a team and independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager - Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org