Law Clerk- Civil Litigation (2833) Full Time
your golden egg!! RARE opportunity available for a dynamic Estates Law Clerk
with a busy group. Our client is an upscale 15 Lawyer firm with trendy offices conveniently
located in the downtown financial district. The ideal candidate will have a
minimum of 3+ years of Estates Litigation experience, be energetic, with a
great attitude and have excellent interpersonal skills. This firm wants the
best of the best, so be sure to bring your “A” game! You must have a vibrant
personality, exceptional organizational abilities and a professional approach.
If you willing to take initiative and go the extra mile, this job could be for
you! With virtually no
turnover and exceptional morale, there’s seldom an opportunity here! Apply today to get an interview!
Primary Duties Include
- Ability to review and analyze estate accounts as well as complex estates administration
- Administer the estates of deceased persons, incapable persona, inter-vivo and testamentary trusts
- Depth of experience in preparing court materials in support of contentious and litigious estate matters (including contested passings of accounts, applications for advice and direction, guardianship applications, variations of trust, etc.)
- Working knowledge of taxation issues relating to trusts and estates
- Will and trust drafting capability
- Preparing court materials in support of contentious and litigious estate matters including contested passings of accounts, applications for advice and direction, guardianship applications, variations of trust, etc.
- Proven ability to communication in a professional manner with clients, government ministries/agencies, financial institutions, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in Estates Litigation Law
- ILCO certification plus Law Clerk diploma
- Knowledge and experience in estate accounting
- Must have extensive knowledge of in estate administration (especially large and complex estates)
- Excellent communication abilities, top-notch technical skills, excellent organizational, good interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of a team with lawyers, law clerks and clients
- Strong technical abilities with Estate-a Base, Time matters, PC law, and Microsoft Office