Legal Assistant – Commercial Real Estate (3545) Full Time
Our prestigious client is one of the most well recognized full-service firms in the country. They are seeking a Commercial Real Estate Assistant with at least 3+ years of experience. You will be working for a bust department and will be responsible for a high volume of independent work. Don’t let this chance of working with the best of the best pass you by! Bring your extensive client services experience and we will do the rest. This firm offers benefits, bonuses and perks! Apply in confidence today to be considered.
Salary: $45K - $65K
Primary Duties Include
- Opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, agreements, etc.
- Preparation and filing of corporate documentation
- Updating and maintenance of minute books
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Obtaining and reviewing searches and clearances as well as preparation of title insurance policies and documentation
- Preparation of wills and powers of attorney as instructed and processing estate administration
- Interfacing with testators, executors, beneficiaries, courts, etc.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3+ years of commercial real estate experience
- Advanced computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Teraview, Conveyancer
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills accompanied with strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Law Clerk Division email@example.com