Law Clerk - Franchise (3517) Full Time
Our client has a group of friendly lawyers with a successful track record. With a new opportunity opening up, this is your chance to be a part of it! If you have at least 8 years’ experience as a law clerk, bring your knowledge and professionalism to this busy law firm and show what you can offer! This candidate must be charismatic, have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and be detail-oriented. Take advantage of this opportunity to join this well-known Canadian law firm and apply today.
Primary Duties Include
- Drafting and updating franchise agreements, franchise disclosure documents and other supporting franchise documents
- Assisting franchise related transactions, including the purchase and sale of franchise businesses and franchise systems
- Coordinating with other practice areas for the purposes of maintaining franchise agreements and franchise disclosure documents.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 8+ years as a law clerk
- Law clerk/paralegal certificate and/or university degree from an accredited institution
- Specialty in franchise law or contract management considered an asset
- Working knowledge of provincial franchise disclosure legislation.
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with minute books and corporate terms
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of a corporate database
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to take initiative
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager- Law Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org