Legal Assistant – Commercial Litigation (3495) Full Time
Our client is actively seeking a bright and energetic Legal Assistant to support two busy lawyers. Bring your 2-5 years of Commercial Litigation experience and that go-getter attitude, and we’ll do the rest! Stunning offices, generous benefits, friendly atmosphere and plenty of perks. Apply today in the strictest of confidence!
Salary: Up to $58K
Primary Duties Include
- Preparing, compiling, serving and filing court documents
- Dicta transcription
- Schedule management – including organizing client meetings, making travel arrangements, maintaining lawyer’s calendar, etc.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Managing email and mail correspondence
- Preparation of expense reports, docket entries, accounts and other administrative duties as required
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Commercial Litigation
- Legal Assistant diploma, plus additional courses an asset
- Strong knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work efficiently while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional technical skills (including MS Office)
- Must be extremely flexible to meet the daily needs of the practice
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager - Legal Support at email@example.com