Legal Assistant – Litigation (3486) Full Time
One of North America’s largest Litigation firms has its doors wide open! Step right up to be the next possible candidate to join their Litigation team at their downtown Toronto office! Bring your 5+ years of Litigation experience and that go-getter attitude, and we’ll do the rest! Stunning offices, generous benefits, friendly atmosphere and plenty of PERKS! Apply today in the strictest of confidence!
Salary: Up to $65K
Primary Duties Include
- Preparing, compiling, serving and filing court documents
- Dicta transcription
- Schedule management – including organizing client meetings, making travel arrangements, maintaining lawyer’s calendar, etc.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Managing email and mail correspondence
- Preparation of expense reports, docket entries, accounts and other administrative duties as required
- Minimum 5+ years of litigation experience
- Successful completion of a community college level legal assistant or law clerk course
- Excellent knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure, Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario Rules of Procedure and Ontario Labour Relations Board Rules of Procedure
- Strong technical skills using MS Office and ACL (Automated Civil Litigation)
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work efficiently while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be extremely flexible to meet the daily needs of the practice
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager- Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org