Evening Document Specialist (3477) Full Time
Attention all Night Owls! Our client is looking for a bright and talented evening Document Specialist to work in their Downtown Toronto office. The position will be supporting the Evening Coordinator providing assistance with a variety of legal and administrative duties. The ideal candidate is someone who is tech savvy, flexible and has knowledge of the relevant procedures, statutes and legal terminology. If you have 5+ years of legal administrative experience, then don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now.
Hours: 4:00 p.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Salary: Up to $70K
Primary Duties Include
- Assist in transcribing documents including letters, memos and correspondence
- Organize and expedite flow of work
- Revising, drafting and preparing correspondence for professionals
- Converting documents from various versions to Word using styles
- Perform administrative duties with respect to accounting, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, cheque requisitions, etc.
- Scanning closing book documents to PDF and creating electronic version
- Providing support to lawyers, articling students, law clerks and staff as required and requested
- Assisting other members of the group as required
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Legal Assistant with document production experience
- Advanced technical skills in MS Office
- Ability to produce documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Solid knowledge of litigation practices and procedures
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff
- Excellent organization, leadership and effective decision making skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision, while managing multiple priorities
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager - Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org