Litigation Legal Assistant/Clerk (Vancouver) (3419) Full Time
Plaintiff Personal Injury Assistant
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Salary: Based on experience with a 5% signing bonus upon completion of probation period
Our client, an established Litigation law firm in Vancouver, is currently searching for a litigation assistant / clerk to work in their busy office.
This position would take advantage of your 2+ years, plaintiff personal injury experience and challenge you to greater heights.
Responsibilities would include:
- Preparing and electronically filing BC court documents in relation to plaintiff personal injury matters and general litigation
- Preparing lists of documents
- Creating and maintaining exhibit binders
- Preparing general correspondence, statements of accounts etc
- Liaising with clients, opposing counsel and other parties via telephone and email
- General office duties including - opening and maintaining and closing files, receiving and reviewing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, faxing, scanning and related administrative tasks as needed.