Office Clerk (3297) Full Time
Our client, an established Downtown Toronto law firm is currently looking to hire a mature, detail-oriented and enthusiastic office assistant that can think on their feet and can anticipate the needs of a busy law firm. This position would have you working with a wonderful group of individuals who have been working together for a long time. There is lots of stability here, a real family-type environment.
The duties would include:
- Posting and batching of all client disbursement cheques
- Bank runs
- Petty Cash Disbursement
- Closed file maintenance
- General office maintenance
- Telephone extensions
- Office filing
- Facilitating firm events
- Daily Time Analysis (monthly)
- General administrative assistance to Office Manager (including correspondence and scanning)
- Other administrative duties as required
If you are ready to settle into a great department and call this wonderful law firm, home, we are ready to meet you!
Interviews have started.