Legal Assistant – Litigation (3248) Full Time
One of North America’s largest litigation firms has
its doors open for a legal assistant! Our client is actively seeking a bright
and energetic Legal Assistant to support a busy Partner and Law Clerk. Bring
your 5+ years of Litigation experience and that go-getter attitude, and we’ll
do the rest! Stunning offices, generous benefits, friendly atmosphere and
plenty of perks. Apply today in the strictest of confidence!
Salary: Up to $58K
Primary Duties Include
- Preparing, compiling, serving and filing court documents
- Dicta transcription
- Schedule management – including organizing client meetings, making travel arrangements, maintaining lawyer’s calendar, etc.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Managing email and mail correspondence
- Preparation of expense reports, docket entries, accounts and other administrative duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of litigation experience
- Legal Assistant diploma, plus additional courses an asset
- Strong knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work efficiently while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional technical skills (including MS Office)
- Must be extremely flexible to meet the daily needs of the practice
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager- Legal Support at email@example.com