Legal Assistant – Floater (x3) (3189) Full Time
One of North America’s
largest litigation firms has its doors open for a Legal Assistant! They are
actively seeking a bright and energetic Floater to help support various group
including litigation, corporate and/or real estate. Bring your 3+ years of
experience as a Legal Assistant and that go-getter attitude, and we’ll do the
rest! Stunning offices, generous benefits, friendly atmosphere and plenty of
perks! Apply today in the strictest of confidence.
Salary: Up to $55K
Primary Duties Include
- Preparing, compiling, serving and filing court documents
- Schedule management – including organizing client meetings, making travel arrangements, maintaining lawyer’s calendar, etc.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Managing email and mail correspondence
- Preparation of expense reports, docket entries, accounts and other administrative duties as required
- Other administrative duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of legal assisting experience in Litigation, Corporate, and/or Real Estate
- Successful completion of a community college level legal assistant/law clerk course
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work efficiently while
managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
Exceptional technical skills (including MS Office)
- Must be extremely flexible to meet the daily needs of the practice