Contracts Administrator - Telecom (3185) Full Time
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto's leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We're honest. Just ask your friends. They'll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
This is an exclusive search.
Position Title: Contracts Specialist for International Technology Communications Company (Lawyer or experienced Contracts Specialist)
Location: Ottawa or Concord, Ontario
Our Client, an international communications company, is seeking a Contracts Specialist with 5+ years' of experience.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
This position will work closely with all aspects of the business, including in-house counsel, to:
- Review and evaluate the terms and conditions of contracts, with focus on legal requirements;
- Execute templates and/or draft and negotiate contracts;
- Oversee all aspects of managing and administering contracts; and
- Drive to meet business objectives by working closely with various teams within the Company (finance, product management, sales, marketing and research and development).
- Experience in the review, drafting, negotiation and administration of sales, procurement and licensing contracts within the telecommunications industry.
- Strong international experience.
- Experience with cloud-hosted business models and related contracting and regulatory considerations preferred.
- Self-directed and motivated with a strong ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
- High value for accuracy and attention to detail.
- 5+ years experience.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
B.S., JD., LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruiting
One, First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
100 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4