Junior Law Clerk – Real Estate (3179) Full Time
Our client, a mid-sized law
firm is looking for a Junior Real Estate Law Clerk to lend their expertise to
this busy Toronto firm. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience
specializing in Residential Real Estate and Mortgage transactions.. You must be
extremely organized with a keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to work
under minimal supervision. If you take great pride in your work and are looking
for a new challenge, then this is the job for you. Amazing perks, friendly atmosphere,
vacations honoured. Apply in confidence today!
Salary: $43K - $47K
Primary Duties Include
- General duties including opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, reverse mortgages, title searches, agreements, etc.
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Other administrative duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within Residential Real Estate law
- Law Clerk Diploma
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Adobe, PC Law, Teraview, Conveyancer, etc.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent communication skills accompanied with strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as needed
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org