Billing Clerk- Law Firm (2861) Full Time
Calling all Billing Clerks!
It’s time to put your great experience to good use! Our client, a boutique law
firm, is seeking a Billing Clerk with E-Billing experience to support the
Accounting department. The ideal candidate will come with 2+ years of
experience from within a Law Firm environment. Located in the Financial
District, this firm has stunning offices and a high employee morale. You will
be encouraged to develop your skills and be rewarded for your dedication.
E-billing experience is essential. It is a bonus if you are able to work in a
team environment and take initiative. Recharge those batteries because a
creme-de-la-creme job is waiting for you. Apply today!
Primary Duties Include
- Manage various stages of the billing processes while maintaining relationships with multiple third party e-billing software systems
- Appealing E-billing protocols; dealing with monthly rejections of all e-bills
- Liaising with lawyers regarding any budgeting requirements
- Responds to billing inquiries and billing transactions
- Time entry and prepare monthly and quarterly WIP reports within the time requirements
- Ensure compliance with client guidelines and protocols, firm approval procedures
- Review and process bills to ensure all bills are recorded accurately and timely
- Perform other duties as required to achieve firm objectives
- 2+ years of work experience in a law firm with the billing department
- Working knowledge of accounting principles as they relate to billing, time and costs, etc.
- University Degree & working towards CGA
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Excel, Timetrix, and Bottomline systems
- Strong abilities in problem solving, multiple tasking, work in a fast pace with high volume of work, and analytical skills
- Team player, self-starter with a positive attitude, detail oriented, and efficient
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager- Law Clerk Division at email@example.com