Real Estate Law Clerk (3+ Years' Experience) (2859) Full Time
client, a large distinguished organization in the Downtown core, is currently
searching for a strong intermediate/senior law clerk to work in their Real
Estate Group. This position offers
variety and challenge to a law clerk with 3+ years in the industry. If you are ready to join the "big
leagues", ready to work in exceptional offices and be recognized for your
knowledge and experience, apply today.
Salary: Based On Experience
Primary Duties Include:
duties including opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending
and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, reverse mortgages, title searches, agreements, etc.
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
of 3+ years’ experience in Real Estate law
Degree as well as successful completion of a Law Clerk Diploma
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Adobe, PC Law, Teraview, Conveyancer, etc.
organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
while prioritizing accordingly
oral and written communication skills accompanies with strong legal research
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as needed
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager- Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org