Law Clerk- Residential Real Estate (2811) Full Time
Our Client is seeking a Residential Real Estate Clerk
with 3+ years of relevant experience to join their business law and real
estate group. The successful candidate will be highly proficient in Conveyancer,
Teraview and title searches. The firm needs someone with solid experience,
exceptional organization, attention to detail along with the ability to “hit
the ground running!” Come join a stable and friendly firm where your experience
will do the talking! They offer a competitive salary, plus benefits, and there
is parking available. Why wait, apply NOW!
Primary Duties Include
- General duties including opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, reverse mortgages, title searches, agreements, etc.
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Residential Real Estate law
- Legal Assistant/Law Clerk Diploma
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Adobe, PC Law, Teraview, Conveyancer, etc.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills accompanies with strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as needed