Law Clerk/Legal Assistant- Commercial Real Estate (2798) Full Time
Our prestigious client is one of the most well recognized
full service firms in the country. They are actively seeking a brilliant and
sophisticated Commercial Real Estate clerk with 3+ years of experience. You will be working with two partners within the commercial real estate group and will be
responsible for a high volume of work. Don’t let this chance of working with
the best of the best pass you by! Bring your extensive experience and we will do the rest. This firm offers benefits, bonuses, and
perks! Apply in confidence to be considered.
Salary: $55K - $65K
Primary Duties Include
- General duties including opening and maintaining files, dicta-typing, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, reverse mortgages, title searches, agreements, etc.
- Preparation and filing of corporate documentation
- Updating and maintenance of minute books
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Obtaining and reviewing searches and clearances as well as preparation of title insurance policies and documentation
- Interfacing with testators, executors, beneficiaries, courts, etc.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate law
- A professional attitude
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Aderant, TeraView
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Solid oral/written communication skills accompanies with strong legal research skills
- Ability to work well under pressure