Law Clerk/Legal Assistant- Commercial Real Estate (2798) Full Time
With Spring just around the corner, the job market
heating up quick! Our prestigious Client is one of the most well recognized
full service firms in the country. They are actively seeking a brilliant and
sophisticated Real Estate Clerk with 4+ years of experience, who can handle
files from open to close. Commercial Real Estate experience an absolute must.
You will be working one on one with a very nice lawyer of the firm and will be
responsible for a high volume of work. Don’t let this chance of working with
the best of the best pass you by! Bring your extensive client services
experience and we will do the rest. This firm offers BENEFITS, BONUSES, and
PERKS! Apply in confidence to be considered.
Primary Duties Include
- General duties including opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, reverse mortgages, title searches, agreements, etc.
- Preparation and filing of corporate documentation
- Updating and maintenance of minute books
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Obtaining and reviewing searches and clearances as well as preparation of title insurance policies and documentation
- Interfacing with testators, executors, beneficiaries, courts, etc.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate law
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Adobe, PC Law, TeraView, CorpLink, Conveyancer, etc.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills accompanies with strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure