Office Assistant - Legal (2701) Full Time
Attention all entry level legal assistants!! Our
high profile client, one of the city’s leading Aboriginal law firms, is looking
for a cheerful and polished receptionist/office assistant. If you have completed a field placement apply
today to get your foot in the door to this congenial law firm. You will be responsible for various
administrative duties as well as attending to clients and must demonstrate the
utmost regard for professionalism. They offer a competitive salary and benefits
as well as an opportunity for career development! Apply in confidence today!
Salary: Up to $35K
Primary Duties Include
- Greeting and directing clients
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing email and mail correspondence
- Other administrative duties as required
- Preparing for meetings
- Ordering supplies
- Kitchen duties
- Completion of a field placement in law firm environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team setting
- Exceptional technical skills (including MS Office applications)